Apply for long terms period of 6 months / 1 year / 5 years or 10 years Indian Visa Kuwait Citizens
Passport holder of Kuwait can apply for long terms multiple entry Visas for India that extends upto 10 years. This will be very helpful if you are a Student / Intern / film / for Employment / Business or frequent traveller who plan for multiple visits to India or you want to explore this beautiful land. *Visa application for Kuwait only
You have to fill up the application:
- An Application ID should be automatically generated after you submit the Application form. You need to keep this ID for further communications.
- Once you have completed the form with all the required information and uploaded the photo and passport. it will take you to the visa payment page. You have to pay to process your Indian visa regular application form.
- The application form will be processed once you complete the payment successfully and we will notify you of the status via email or You can Check status option on home page.
After receiving the application form. The applicant must print the application form and sign and submit the physical copy along with the supporting documents and the Passport to the concerned
- Indian Visa Application Center (IVAC) or directly at the Indian Mission on the scheduled appointed date.
- You can know more Instructions / requirement / document sample here: India Regular Visa Application Process
The application form is only completed online in all respects and should be submitted successfully at the concerned Indian Visa Application Center. And You should schedule an interview along with the requisite supporting documents.